Click HERE to join BFAC today.
For just a few dollars per month members enjoy access to one of the nicest outdoor archery ranges in Texas. The range is for member’s use from sunrise to sunset, seven days a week. Camping is prohibited.
- Full use of the ranges from dawn till dusk seven days a week. (Specific Field and 3-D ranges are off limits during tournaments.)
- Practice Range: The practice range is set with stationary field targets ranging from 10 to 90 yards, and multiple portable FITA targets that can be set at any distance.
- Field Range:Walk through a 28 target field range course in a wooded/shaded setting. The club hosts field shoots and is a member of the Texas Field Archery Association.
- 3D Range:The club has 3-D targets and hosts monthly 3D shoots. The course consists of 3D animal targets set in a wooded/hunting type setting.
- Pavilion and picnic tables.
- Members pay only $10.00 to participate in club shoots.
- Members are provided a new gate code to the facility each year.
- Access is from sunrise till sundown, seven days a week.
- Full year membership will be good through the end of the calendar year.
- Half year membership will be good from July 1st through the end of the calendar year.
When you are on site, don’t forget to sign the guest book, which is located in the storage bin on the table, under the awning, at the back of the practice range. It is good to see how often our members and