- This event has passed.
2021 Buffalo Bulls-Eye Classic
March 27, 2021 @ 10:00 am - March 28, 2021 @ 2:00 pm
2021 Buffalo Bulls-Eye Classic
Buffalo Field Archery Club – World Archery Range
13155 Clay Rd
United States of America
NOTE: THERE ARE NEW ATHLETE SAFETY PROCEDURES IN PLACE FOR ALL USA ARCHERY SANCTIONED EVENTS!! See bottom of this email for details
The 2021 Buffalo Bulls-Eye Classic at Buffalo Field Archery Club is a single or double 72 FITA Event (your choice) with optional Elimination Match Play Saturday afternoon. Practice will begin at 9am each day Saturday & Sunday. Scoring will commence at 10am both days. Sunday’s 2nd 72 is optional and is an add-on to the registration.
Social-Distance Shooting will be in effect. This means there will be 1 archer per bale, with multiple lines as needed to accommodate the entries. 6 ft spacing for all spectators. Extra time between lines will be required to accommodate multiple lines. Please bring your own mask and use them when in the spectator area. While there will be hand sanitizer available, please bring your own if available.
Water and/or Gatorade will be available. Feel free to bring snacks. Please bring your own chairs and pop-up tents, as social spacing rules will be in effect. Face-masks are highly recommended for the safety of all archers and spectators involved.
SATURDAY MORNING at 10am: Two rounds of 36 arrows (72 total) at FITA distance, with 10 min break in-between rounds. Awards given for top third in each division after 72 arrows
SATURDAY AFTERNOON 15 min afterwards: Optional Match Play Championship – 3 rounds of Elimination in Pool play, followed by semi’s and finals for the top 4 in each division. Three (3) divisions only – one Barebow, one Recurve, one Compound bracket – shot at the FITA distance for your age bracket. All ages and genders are lumped into one of the three brackets.
SUNDAY MORNING at 10am: Two rounds of 36 arrows (72 total) at FITA distance, with 10 min break in-between rounds. Accumulative Awards given for top third in each division who are registered for 144 arrows
NOTE: THERE ARE NEW ATHLETE SAFETY PROCEDURES IN PLACE FOR ALL USA ARCHERY SANCTIONED EVENTS!!
1. All “EVENT PERSONNEL” who are not current members of USA Archery, AND who are required to enter the Field of Play on a routine basis, are REQUIRED to
Sign USA Archery Non-Athlete Pledge Form Non Athlete Pledge Form
Obtain a current US Center for SafeSport Training Certification;
Obtain a current USA Archery Background Screen; and
Verity the above and Register with the Event Director on the Event Roster prior to entering “the field of play”
2. EVENT PERSONNEL are all Volunteers, Athlete Assistants, Para & otherwise incapacitated Athlete’s Proxy, Coaches, Judges, Parents of Athletes, Vendors, Media, Medical Personnel, etc.
If you are a Para & otherwise incapacitated Athlete who needs a routine Proxy to assist you with arrow retrieval or scoring assistance, you must bring your own Proxy with you, and he/she must be certified in advance by the above procedures. Contact our Event Staff IN ADVANCE if you need the event to assist you with finding a Proxy.
3. FIELD OF PLAY is designated as that area IN FRONT OF the Spectator Line, and includes the Competitor Area, the Waiting Area, the Shooting Line, the Target Lanes with Target Bales.
4. EXCEPTIONS can be made by the Event Director for periodic, non-routine entering of the Field of Play in full sight of Event Director and/or his staff. This could be NON-ROUTINE assistance by a parent for scoring or athlete assistance. Please check with the Event Director or Event Staff before entering the Field of Play.
5. All ATHLETES and EVENT PERSONNEL must adhere to the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies [MAAPP] for the duration of the event. Please check the MAAPP link and read in advance. All ATHLETES and EVENT PERSONNEL will be required to agree to this policy upon check-in